• il y a 3 mois

Category

📺
TV
Transcription
00:30Avec le soutien de
00:33Merci à
00:36Merci à
00:39Merci à
00:42Merci à
00:45Merci à
00:48Merci à
00:51Merci à
00:54Merci à
00:57Merci à
01:00Merci à
01:03Merci à
01:06Merci à
01:09Merci à
01:12Merci à
01:15Merci à
01:18Merci à
01:21Merci à
01:24Merci à
01:27Merci à
01:30Merci à
01:33Merci à
01:36Merci à
01:39Merci à
01:42Merci à
01:45Merci à
01:48Merci à
01:51Merci à
01:58Merci à
02:05Merci à
02:21C'est la première fois que j'entends parler de l'Esprit d'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de l'Esprit de
02:51l'Esprit de l'Esprit de
03:21J'espère que vous avez apprécié cette vidéo, si c'est le cas n'hésitez pas à la partager avec vos amis et à vous abonner à ma chaîne pour ne manquer aucune de mes nouvelles vidéos !
03:514. Ne m'interrogez pas
03:535. Tu dois nettoyer la salle de bain, mais tu ne peux pas toucher à mon lit
03:59Tu as compris ?
04:01Pourquoi je dois t'entendre ?
04:03Si tu ne m'entends pas, je vais te tuer !
04:07C'est à toi de l'essayer !
04:09C'est à toi de l'essayer !
04:11Allons à l'étage !
04:12D'accord !
04:13Quel est ton nom ?
04:14Je n'ai pas besoin d'un nom sans nom !
04:16Avant de demander quelqu'un d'autre, est-ce que tu devrais t'occuper de toi ?
04:20Je m'appelle Wang Dong
04:22Je m'appelle Oui Hao
04:23Très bien, je pense que ton nom va bientôt disparaître dans Shrek
04:27Allons-y, idiot !
04:50T'es trop fort pour me battre !
04:53Je ne peux même pas te défendre !
05:03T'es trop fort pour me battre !
05:06Fortes coups de magie
05:11Généreusement, ce petit garçon a une forte physique
05:18Mais il est trop fort
05:21De nombreuses formes de magie
05:32童 唐 门 功 法
05:52不行 这样下去一定会败 I can't do it. I'll lose if I keep going.
05:54循玉手 循玉手 Use your hand.
06:02循玉手 循玉手 Use your hand.
06:23这是天梦阁赋予我的四个魂器之一 This is one of the four soul skills given to me by Tianmeng Pavilion.
06:28灵魂冲击 Soul Attack
06:32灵魂冲击 Soul Attack
06:38服不服 Do you admit defeat?
06:39服你个大头鬼 放开我 Admit defeat? Let go of me.
06:41输了不认吗 You won't admit defeat?
06:42我输了 你快起来 I lost. Get up.
06:44刚才我要是用刀 你已经死了 If I had used my sword earlier, you would have been dead.
06:48你之前说的五条 我不是不能做刀 The five rules you mentioned earlier are not that I can't use my sword.
06:51但不是因为你的威胁 But it's not because of your threat.
06:53而是出于对室友的尊重 It's out of respect for my roommates.
06:55我知道 你要是用五魂的话 I know. If you use your soul,
06:57我肯定不是你的对手 I'm definitely no match for you.
06:59但是你记住 不要再侮辱我 But remember not to insult me again.
07:30喂 今天开课了 Hey, class is starting today.
07:32你还傻坐在这儿吗 Are you still going to sit here?
07:35现在就开课了吗 Is the class starting now?
07:37还有半个时辰吧 There's still half an hour left.
07:40那我再修炼一会儿 Then I'll practice a bit more.
07:43真是个疯子 What a lunatic.
07:59哇 好帅啊 Wow, so handsome.
08:02哇 好帅啊 Wow, so handsome.
08:10真帅 Wow, so handsome.
08:26距离上课时间还有五分钟 There's still five minutes left.
08:28请五魂学院各位师生前往教室上课 Please go to the classroom now.
08:32即将到达上课时间 The class is about to start.
08:35请五魂学院各位师生抓紧时间 Please hurry up.
08:38即将到达上课时间 The class is about to start.
08:40迟到者禁止入内 Those who are late are not allowed to enter.
08:44距离上课时间还有最后五秒钟 There's still five seconds left.
08:48一 四 三 二 一 Time's up.
08:54二 一 时间到 Time's up.
09:13我听说那个帅哥叫王冬 I heard that handsome guy is called Wang Dong.
09:15好帅啊 He's so handsome.
09:24走 Let's go.
09:40我叫周一 I'm Zhou Yi.
09:41是你们的班主任 I'm your class teacher.
09:45在我的班级 In my class,
09:46一切垃圾都不可能通过考核 you can't pass all the tests.
09:49我要培养的是怪物 I want to train monsters,
09:51不是蠢货 not idiots.
09:55报名这几天打过架的人起立 Those who signed up for the test these days, stand up.
10:08就两个 Just two?
10:09真是一群废物 What a bunch of losers.
10:12难道你们不知道 Do you know
10:14什么叫敢于面对挑战的才是强者吗 what it means to dare to face a challenge?
10:17其他人都给我出去 Everyone, get out.
10:19让史莱克广场跑一百圈 Let Shrek Square run 100 laps.
10:22哪有这种规矩 How can you do that?
10:23谁跑不完直接开除 Whoever runs out of time will be fired.
10:30老师 I don't agree.
10:32凭什么我们没有打架就要跑步 Why do we have to run without a fight?
10:34因为是我说的 Because I said so.
10:36不服可以滚蛋 If you don't agree, you can get out.
10:39万牛魂魂灭魂不羁 Immortal Soul Ring. Immortal Soul Ring.
10:42提醒你们提醒你们只有一个使者 Let me remind you. You only have one test subject.
10:45每跑完一百圈的退群 Those who don't run 100 laps will be fired.
10:53优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
11:16总算还有两个有点血性的孩子 At last, there are two bloodthirsty kids.
11:19说吧 Tell me.
11:20你们是跟谁打架 Who did you fight with?
11:22又是为什么打架 Why did you fight?
11:24报告老师 我们是室友 Sir, we are roommates.
11:26因为一点小事起了矛盾 We had a little problem.
11:29哦 还是室友哦 Oh, you are roommates.
11:31打得好 室友打架最好了 Well done. Roommates are the best at fighting.
11:34这样就有了竞争 还能共同进步 As long as there is competition, we can make progress together.
11:38不过现在嘛 But now,
11:40你们也可以去跑步了 you can go for a run.
11:44老师 您不是说我们俩有血性吗 Sir, didn't you say we have bloodthirsty kids?
11:47可我没说过你们不用跑步啊 But I didn't say you don't have to run.
11:50记住 你们跑一百圈的结束时间和其他人一样 Remember, the time limit for you to run 100 laps is the same as others.
11:59你拉我干什么 Why are you pulling me?
12:00这老师简直是个疯子 This teacher is crazy.
12:02你能说得过他吗 你能打得赢他吗 Can you beat him? Can you beat him?
12:05如果不能而你又想不在史莱克学院的话 If you can't and you want to stay at Shrek,
12:08就只有按照他的话去做 you have to do as he says.
12:10而且我觉得周老师教学严格是为我们考虑 Besides, I think Mr. Zhou's strict teaching is for our sake.
12:14毕竟史莱克学院的考核都很严格 After all, Shrek's exams are very strict.
12:17快跑吧 Let's go.
12:18我相信他说跑不够就开除这句话 绝对不假 I'm sure he won't fire me just because I can't run fast enough.
12:25那天你是用什么技能赢我的 What skill did you use to beat me that day?
12:27难道你的五魂是精神属性 Is your Martial Soul a spiritual one?
12:30真的是精神属性啊 Is it really a spiritual one?
12:33总算我输得不算太冤 Finally, I didn't lose too badly.
12:35你是太自大了 You're too arrogant.
12:36如果你也使用五魂的话 If you also used your Martial Soul,
12:38我肯定一点机会都没有 I wouldn't have a chance at all.
12:40那是当然 Of course.
12:41新神宗实力能够和我相比的只有几个任务 There are only a few people who are as strong as me.
12:45你不过只有一个十年魂环 You're just a ten-year soul ring.
12:47自然不是我的对手 You're no match for me.
12:50别忘了你刚输给十年魂环不久 Don't forget that you just lost to a ten-year soul ring.
12:54不说这个了 Let's not talk about that.
12:55看在你刚刚在变态老师面前护着我的份上 Since you just protected me in front of Mr. Pervert,
12:58以后谁要是欺负你我保护你 I'll protect you from anyone who bullies you in the future.
13:01我不用你保护 I don't need your protection.
13:03你还真是不近人情 You're really ungrateful.
13:05要是你平等待我 If you treat me equally,
13:07就不会有这种感觉了 you won't feel this way.
13:09从小到大从来人中还没有能让我平等对待的人 I've never been able to treat anyone equally in my life.
13:13话不投机感觉多 You talk too much.
13:32优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
14:02优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
14:33优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
14:36我怎么会输给了他 Why did I lose to him?
14:41我一定要坚持下去 I must hold on.
14:57你 You...
14:58你什么你 What are you doing?
14:59还不赶快运转魂力 Hurry up and use your soul power.
15:00让自己的身体变得轻点 Make your body lighter.
15:06光阴女神蝶 Lightning Goddess Butterfly.
15:09大陆上最有名的蝴蝶舞魂 The most famous butterfly dance on the continent.
15:20好 Good.
15:21很好 Very good.
15:23总算没有权让我失望 I finally have the right to be disappointed.
15:29我念到名字的人都可以收拾行李离开学院了 Anyone whose name is mentioned can pack up and leave the school.
15:32澄澄 邱剑饶 庞刀 上官晨天 林则宇 诸葛云 太龙 唐灵 云小飘 Cheng Cheng, Qiu Jianrao, Tang Dao, Shangguan Chentian, Ling Zeyu, Zhuge Yun, Tai Long, Tang Ling, and Yun Xiaopiao.
15:40老师 Why?
15:41我明明按你的要求跑完了 Why? I ran as you asked me to.
15:43跑完了 You ran?
15:45在刚开始跑步的时候 When you first started running,
15:47因为我尚未到史莱克广场你偷偷骑了两圈 because I hadn't arrived at Shrek Square yet,
15:49你偷偷骑了两圈 你跑了九十八圈 you secretly ran two laps.
15:51因此你跑了九十八圈 Therefore, you ran ninety-eight laps.
15:53我 I...
15:54可是 But...
15:55你也不能因此就开除我呀 You can't fire me just because of that.
15:57史莱克学院培养的是怪物是斗士 Shrek School trains monsters, fighters,
16:01必定不是圆滑投机的普通人 who are not ordinary people who are good at running.
16:04这些怪物是你培养的吗 What are you talking about?
16:06这些怪物是你培养的吗 What are you talking about?
16:07可是 But...
16:08你也不能因此就开除我呀 You can't fire me just because of that.
16:10史莱克学院培养的是怪物是斗士 Shrek School trains monsters, fighters,
16:14必定不是圆滑投机的普通人 who are not ordinary people who are good at running.
16:17有实力却没有良好正直的心态 They are strong, but they don't have a good sense of justice.
16:21培养成才后带给任何国家的都只会是灾难而不是帮助 Once they become successful, they will bring disaster to any country, not help.
16:27你不配成为史莱克学院的学员 You don't deserve to be a student of Shrek School.
16:30收拾东西滚蛋 Pack up and get out of here.
16:32你 You...
16:33练出的这九个人全都是在跑步期间偷奸耍滑的 The nine people you trained are all swindlers during the race.
16:38不服气的话尽管去教务处告 If you don't like them, you can report them to the Education Department.
16:42老师 她是带别人帮助下她跑完的 Teacher, she helped her finish the race.
16:45为什么没有被淘汰 Why wasn't she eliminated?
16:48我之前并没有说过不许相互帮助 I didn't say that we shouldn't help each other.
16:51如果在跑步过程中有人愿意帮你也可以 If someone wants to help you during the race, it's okay.
16:56但有人帮你吗 But no one will help you.
16:58快滚 Get out of here.
16:59剩下的人都回教室上课 The rest of you, go back to the classroom.
17:05这老太婆也太狠了 This old woman is too cruel.
17:08谢了 Thank you.
17:09如果不是你 我恐怕也 If it weren't for you, I might have...
17:11别谢 Don't thank me.
17:12如果不是和我打架 If it weren't for the fight,
17:13被老师留下浪费了时间 and being left behind by the teacher,
17:15你自己也能完成 you could have done it yourself.
17:16我们现在开始上课 Let's start the class.
17:21霍宇昊 起立 Huo Yuhao, stand up.
17:24周老师 Ms. Zhou.
17:25报出你的魂力等级 Reveal your soul power level.
17:27是 Yes.
17:29我的魂力是十一级 My soul power level is Level 11.
17:31十一级 Level 11?
17:32他怎么进来的 How did he get in here?
17:33给太岳 Give it to Taiyue.
17:39丢人 太丢人了 What a shame.
17:41我怎么会输给一个魂力才十一级的人 Why did I lose to someone with a level 11 soul power?
17:44等等 Wait.
17:45史莱克学院的录取基础不是十五级吗 Isn't the Shrek School's admission criteria Level 15?
17:48不错 Yes.
17:49霍宇昊的魂力只有十一级 Huo Yuhao's soul power is only Level 11.
17:52他是学院的特邀生 He is a special student of the school.
17:54但这也是特邀生唯一的魄力 But this is the only weakness of a special student.
17:57如果不能完成学院布置的学习任务通过考核 If he fails to complete the school's assignment,
18:01一样会被淘汰 he will be eliminated.
18:04好了 霍宇昊你坐下 All right, Huo Yuhao, sit down.
18:24嗯 Yes.
18:34下午开始身体素质训练 下课 Let's start the physical training session this afternoon. Class dismissed.
18:42霍宇昊 Huo Yuhao,
18:45你到我办公室一趟 Come to my office.
18:55沿途一生逆铃跌撞的是我 I'm the one who fell down along the way.
18:59忍痛唤醒不回头的也是我 I'm the one who can't look back when I'm in pain.
19:03就让一路曲折每一道伤口 I'll make every wound along the way
19:07吸进我的脆弱 absorb my fragility.
19:12原来厭惠去的泪才能淹没了脆弱 The tears of resentment can drown out the fragility.
19:16你发誓更勇敢一生与梦相拥 You swear to embrace your dream bravely.
19:20还想要继续狂要逆风不退啊 I still want to keep going. I won't give up as long as I have you.
19:24让痛苦住进你眼眸 Let the pain live in your eyes.
19:28别怕未来的模样不负曾经的凝望 Don't be afraid of the future. Don't give up on the past.
19:32有多少理想就有多少次成长 No matter how many dreams you have, no matter how many times you grow up,
19:35那沿途的风浪也不过就这样 The waves of the journey are just like this.
19:39这一段路光仅有你在身旁 This road is only you by my side.
19:46要承认要不忘要勇往 Be brave and don't forget to be brave.
19:59是疯了不管了你还在等什么 Are you crazy? Don't care? What are you waiting for?
20:03挥手了再见了别不舍回头望 Look back. Goodbye. Don't want to look back.
20:08像心中的萌芒 Like a dream in my heart
20:13继续吧 Keep going
20:44移动吧 发射 Move. Fire.
20:48如果你能成为她的徒弟 未来不可限量 If you can be her disciple, the future can't be limited.
20:53小月号 晚上这里见 Xiao Yuehao, see you tonight.
20:57我不能被开除 我要通过现身考核 I can't be expelled. I have to pass the physical exam.
21:02怎么能在这倒下 How can I fall here?
21:13Translated by SousTitreur.com