Throne of Seal [Shen Yin Wang Zuo] Episode 127 English Sub

  • 2 days ago
Throne of Seal [Shen Yin Wang Zuo] Episode 127 English Sub

Category

😹
Fun
Transcript
00:00前面就是妈妈住的地方,也是你以后的家了。The place where mom lives is right in front of you, and it will be your home in the future.
00:09这里,竟和小时候一模一样……This place is exactly the same as when I was a child.
00:12晨晨快进来,别冻着了。Chenchen, come in, don't freeze.
00:15妈,玉龙关这么冷,你的身体还好吗?Mom, Yulong Pass is so cold. How are you?
00:31我很好,别担心。大家都很照顾我。I'm fine, don't worry. Everyone takes good care of me.
00:35是不是很惊讶?家里的一切都没变。Are you surprised? Everything in the house hasn't changed.
00:47不过进关这么久了,怎么都没见到爸。But I haven't seen my dad for so long.
00:56晨晨,听说你交了个女朋友是吗?来,快过来,给妈妈讲讲。Chenchen, I heard you have a girlfriend, right? Come here, tell me about her.
01:04走,告诉妈妈,她叫什么名字啊?Chenchen,她叫采儿,也是当初送我戒指的女孩。Cai'er, the girl who gave me the ring.
01:20不忘我?是个女孩子吧?你可要好好保管哦。看来你没有忘记承诺,好好珍惜人家,也要记得早点带来给妈妈见见哦。Don't forget me. She's a girl, right? You have to take good care of her. It seems you haven't forgotten your promise. Cherish her. And remember to bring her to me as soon as possible.
01:37你也一定会喜欢采儿的。You'll definitely like Cai'er, too.
01:39好孩子,这一路辛苦了。妈妈可是听说了你不少的英雄事迹呢。Good boy, it's been a long journey. I've heard a lot about your heroic deeds.
01:49爷爷,你找我来是想问你爸的事吗?Grandpa, did you ask me to come here to ask about your father?
02:00从禁狱龙关到现在,所有人都对爸避而不谈。当初爸与我约定切肩后便能来找他,他也没理由会躲我。From the time I was locked up in the prison, everyone has been avoiding my father. When I made a promise to my father that I would come find him later, he had no reason to hide from me.
02:09你爸他失踪了。Your father is missing.
02:13什么?爸为什么会失踪?他去了哪里?What? Why is my father missing? Where did he go?
02:18他将你爸送到了禁狱龙关后,约战了战狂魔神阿难。After your father was sent to the prison, he fought with the warlock Anand.
02:24第七种魔神阿难?爸为什么会突然去找他?Anand is the seventh type of demon? Why did dad suddenly go to him?
02:28因为阿难发现了你爸在奥丁镇,而你爸已采用一战之约。他们约定在彼此战胜对方前都不会轻易卷入战争,但这么多年来,他们约战数次,却从未分出胜负。The reason is that Anand found out that your father was in the Odin Town, and your father made a promise to fight with him. They made a promise that they would never get involved in a war before defeating each other.
02:41但这么多年来,他们约战数次,却从未分出胜负。最后一次见到你爸是一年前,他说他预感到他们的战斗即将迎来结局,可直到现在,他都了无音讯。Until now, he has no sound at all.
02:57难道爸他……Did dad...
03:00想什么呢?你爸可是神阴奇事,没那么容易死。Come with me.
03:10这就是你爸还活着的证据。This is the proof that your dad is still alive.
03:41这些都是……神异王座?这些都是爸爸的末日与杀戮之神异王座,杨爷爷的守护与怜悯之神异王座,以及爷爷的秩序与法则之神异王座。These are all...the King's Seals of the Gods? These are the King's Seals of Dad's End and Death, Grandpa Yang's Protection and Mercy, and Grandpa's Order and Law.
03:57不错,这是骑士殿的王座之地,已劫弃的王座都会显现在这里。Yes, this is the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall. All the King's Seats that have been abandoned will appear here.
04:03但如若劫弃之人身亡,或主动取消契约,这里的王座便会消失,等待再次被唤醒。However, if the person who robbed the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall dies or takes the initiative to cancel the contract, the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall will disappear and wait to be awakened again.
04:13原来如此,难怪你如此笃定爸还活着。No wonder you are so sure that Dad is still alive.
04:17别担心,明天我就去我祖宗找他,你小子总得相信你爷爷吧。Don't worry, I'll go to my ancestor's house to find him tomorrow. You have to trust your grandpa.
04:24对了,上次碰到老杨,他让我把这个给你,说是你爸留给你的。By the way, last time I met Yang, he asked me to give this to you, saying it was left by your dad.
04:31这,可能是我这个做父亲的,能给他最后的东西了。This may be the last thing I can give him as a father.
04:38这里面储存了一道你爸的王座奇蹊,有它在,关键时刻,你就能使用末日与杀戮之神印王座的力量。There is a King's Seat of the Knight's Hall of your dad stored in it. With it, you can use the power of the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall at the critical moment.
04:49把他先将这么重要的东西交给我。Give me such an important thing first.
04:51这,怎么回事?What's going on?
05:21永恒与创造之神印王座,居然在无主的情况下显现了!The King's Seat of the Knight's Hall of the Eternal and the Creator has appeared in the form of a demon!
05:37这里是,驾驭养颜王座和梦到的地方。This is the place where the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall of the Eternal and the Creator dreamed of.
05:49继续前进吧,此刻还不是终点。Let's move on, this is not the end yet.
05:59看来老杨说的没错,你小子竟真能得到永恒与创造之神印王座的召唤。It seems that Yang is right, you can really get the call of the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall of the Eternal and the Creator.
06:15但当我想要靠近王座时,却被他排斥出来了。But when I wanted to get close to the King's Seat, he rejected me.
06:19别心急,王座认主没那么简单,你需要达到九阶开启王座考核,通过考核后才能是王座认主。Don't be impatient, the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall of the Eternal and the Creator is not that simple, you need to reach the ninth level to open the King's Seat of the Knight's Hall of the Eternal and the Creator.
06:30加速成长吧,当前圣战局势可不乐乱,多一位神印骑士,联盟的胜算就能多一份。Let's speed up the growth, the current situation is not optimistic, with one more Knight of the Knight's Hall of the Eternal and the Creator, the alliance's chances of winning will increase.
06:39魔族对我们加强攻势了?The demons are attacking us harder?
06:40恰恰相反,六大关隘外虽然驻扎了神皇军团,但他们并没有大规模攻击,但魔族境地内,他们却派人重重追捕,猎杀所有的猎魔团。On the contrary, although the King's Army is stationed outside the six关隘, they don't have a large-scale attack, but they send people to chase and kill all the demon hordes in the demon realm.
06:55他们是想通过限制猎魔团的行动来变相削弱我们的实力?They want to weaken our strength by restricting the demon hordes?
07:00猎魔他已暂停了任务戒取,将所有联盟内的猎魔团分到了六大关隘,若不是魔族后方有活神之影与奥氏九天两大称号级猎魔团,牵制日月星三族,但凡日月星有任何行动,人类也许就离灭亡不远了。We will do our best to share the burden of the alliance as soon as possible.
07:28快去休息吧,从明天起你们就得进幻洞苦修一年了。Go have a rest. From tomorrow on, you will have to go to Huan Dong for a year of hard training.
07:34幻洞?Huan Dong?
07:38二大天爷爷安排寒雨与我前往幻洞,他说幻洞是骑士殿最为宝贵的修炼地,里面不仅灵力充裕,还储存了无数大能与神异骑士的秘籍,是最适合我们突破的地方。He said that Huan Dong is the most precious training ground of the Knight's Hall, which is not only full of spiritual power, but also stores the secrets of countless great powers and mysterious knights, which is the best place for us to break through.
07:52我们却都没想到,此行竟会多一名同行人。We didn't expect that there would be one more traveler on this trip.
08:07好了,人齐了,你们三人赶紧进去吧。Alright, everyone is here. You three go in now.
08:11三个人?Three people?
08:12杨兄?你怎么在这里?Brother Yang? What are you doing here?
08:24原来如此,杨爷爷也让你在一年内从六界突破到七界。I see. Grandpa Yang also asked you to break through from the Six Realms to the Seven Realms within a year.
08:29嗯,是的。Yes.
08:31嗯,对了,那个……Um, by the way, that...
08:34什么?What?
08:36那个,你们最近都还好吗?Um, how are you guys doing recently?
08:38怎么以前没见你这么关心我们?你想干嘛?Why haven't I seen you care so much about us before? What do you want to do?
08:44就是这么久没见了,我就关心关心。It's just that I haven't seen you for a long time, so I care about you.
08:48我们都挺好的。We're all fine.
08:55别担心,婴儿也很好。Don't worry, Ying is fine, too.
08:58是吗?是婴儿平时提起我多吗?Is that so? Does Ying mention me a lot?
09:02嗯,挺多的。Yes, quite a lot.
09:04是骂你挺多的。Yes, he scolds you a lot.
09:06还以为开玩笑的。I was just kidding.
09:16这里的灵气也太充裕了,起码是外面的十倍不止。在这里修炼,也许我们真的有机会完成突破。The spirit energy here is too abundant, at least ten times more than outside. If we practice here, we may really have a chance to complete the breakthrough.
09:24但为什么没看到秘技?But why didn't I see the secret technique?
09:27我乃幻洞创立者,骑士殿第一人殿主——萧霍。尔等唯有通过试炼,方可习得秘技。I am the founder of Illusion, the first master of the Knight's Hall, Xiao Huo. You can only learn the secret technique through trial.
09:42晚辈卢浩辰,参见萧霍殿主。请殿主为我们开启试炼。Greetings, Master Xiao Huo. Please open the trial for us.
09:47今如幻之际,心无限自变,战王座英明,何无赏秘技?In the age of Illusion, there is no limit to the power of the Knight's Hall. There is no secret technique to defeat the Knight's Hall.
10:04是末日与杀戮之神英王座的画楷!It's the painting of the Knight's Hall and the God of War!
10:09我们要挑战的,就是他!We are going to challenge him!
10:12能挑战王座画楷的机会可不多,我们可赚大了!We don't have many chances to challenge the Knight's Hall. We can make a lot of money!
10:14来吧,我们上!准备战斗!Come on, let's go! Get ready to fight!
10:44光之重力!Lightening Strength!
11:09修罗斩!Aura Slash!
11:14成功了!We did it!
11:15应该吧!I think so!
11:16秘技!万星流火!试炼开启!Secret Technique! Ten Thousand Stars Flowing Fire! Trial Open!
11:30这才是真正的试炼吗?Is this the real trial?
11:32这个技能的威力好强!居然如此轻易就将我们三人击飞!The power of this skill is so strong that it can knock the three of us down so easily!
11:37若是我们能学会,在战场上又能多杀几个魔族!If we can learn it, we can kill a few more demons on the battlefield!
11:44我可以用秘技试炼!I can use Secret Technique!
11:51秘技!无间击步!试炼开启!Secret Technique! Invincible Strike! Trial Open!
12:07可恶!Damn it!
12:08这次我们就受不了了!This time we can't hold on anymore!
12:20这么多擂台,全是秘技!So many stages, all are Secret Techniques!
12:27看来我们此行一定会大有收获!It seems that we will definitely gain a lot this time!
12:30如果能掌握这些秘技,一年后我们一定能重组猎魔团!If we can master these Secret Techniques, we will definitely form the Demon Hunter Group a year later!
12:38茵儿,连环圣女的试炼对现在的你来说太过危险,你确定要进入吗?Yin'er, the trial of Soul Reincarnation is too dangerous for you now, are you sure you want to join it?
12:45奶奶,我不能再等了,这一年我必须快速变强,不能再成为团队的拖油瓶了!Grandma, I can't wait anymore, I have to get stronger quickly this year, I can't be a drag on the team anymore!
13:04店主,这就是咱们店队伍的安排?Master, is this the arrangement of our team?
13:06怎么,这可是我专门从战士殿借调来的精英,你要还是想上战场,就得先打败他们!Well, this is the elite I borrowed from the War Room, if you still want to go to the battlefield, you have to defeat them first!
13:16哦,还有这种好事,来吧!Oh, there is such a good thing, come on!
13:23以你现在的实力,独自上战场还是太危险了,我带你去见一位刚调过来的七阶守护骑士,他以后会配合你作战。With your current strength, it's still too dangerous to go to the battlefield alone. I'll take you to see a new Seven-Street Guardian Knight, he will cooperate with you in the future.
13:33作战!Fight!
13:48圆圆,好久不见。Yuanyuan, long time no see.
13:50放歌。Brother Fang.
13:51嗯,这杯酒的滋味,也只有你这样的美人才能调出这样清纯绵长,又不失情面的酒啊。Um, the taste of this wine, only a beauty like you can make such a pure and long-lasting wine.
14:17请教我攻击魔法。Please teach me attack magic.
14:21这一次,我不会再逃了。This time, I won't run away again.
14:29李剑,你确定了?Li Jian, are you sure?
14:42采儿。Cai Er.
14:44寻回秘境里十分凶险,进去后多加小心。It's very dangerous to go back to the secret ground, be careful when you go in.
14:49嗯。Um.
14:50撑不住了就回来。If you can't hold on, come back.
14:53曾祖那儿还有好多可以教你的东西,咱们不一定要走这条路。There are a lot of things from the Ancestors that can teach you, we don't have to go this way.
15:00采儿。Cai Er.
15:04妈,你一定要进去吗?Mom, do you have to go in?
15:07嗯。Um.
15:09其他队友都在努力,我也不能忘了。All my teammates are working hard, and I can't forget them.
15:14而且,我还要再与他相见呢。And I'm going to see him again.
15:18嗯。Um.
15:23只有一年的时间,我们必须抓紧时间,寻找更多的秘籍。We only have a year's time, we need to hurry up and find more secrets.
15:28以后,我们一定会再见!In the future, we will definitely meet again!

Recommended