• 5 hours ago

Category

📺
TV
Transcript
00:30不要被时光吞没掉 Don't be engulfed by time
00:37黑暗无声消逝的人 The people who disappeared in the darkness
00:40也曾渴望白日里活 Have also longed to live in the day
00:44被命运束缚的一个 How can I escape
00:47被命运束缚的一个 How can I escape
00:49被命运束缚的一个 How can I escape
00:51谁在耳边说 Who said in my ear
00:54说我注定坠落 That I'm destined to fall
01:01那就燃烧我 Then burn me
01:04燃烧我的执着 Burn my stubbornness
01:08苦海里奋战 In the bitter sea
01:12眼中放下多少责任 How much responsibility lies in my eyes
01:15无人知道的 No one knows
01:19或许在挑战着 Maybe in the challenge
01:23黑暗里无声 The darkness is silent
01:26微光终于化作 The light finally becomes
01:32重生的火 The fire of rebirth
01:53啊 Ah
02:10你不会剁馅儿啊 You can't chop the shrimp
02:11你不劲大吗 Aren't you strong?
02:24其实我是第一次做肉笼 Actually, it's my first time making meatloaf
02:28你放心 I've already put it in the pot
02:30我们夫妻二人只管做熟不管味道 We only care about the taste
02:43你这老面团不能加太多会酸的 You can't add too much of this old dough
02:46会酸的 It will be sour
02:47我放得下 I'll put it down
02:49你这劲使得也太大了吧 You're using too much strength
02:51我们军中的厨子也没你劲大 The cooks in our army are not as strong as you
02:53那面会硬的 The dough will be hard
03:04你这就要盖了 Are you going to cover it
03:05那你放碱水了吗 Have you put in the alkaline water
03:06啊 啊 啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah, ah
03:07啊 啊 啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah, ah
03:08啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah, ah
03:09啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah, ah
03:10啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah, ah
03:11啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah, ah
03:12啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah
03:13啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah
03:14啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah
03:15啊 啊 Ah, ah, ah
03:19慕容锦和 Murong Jinghe
03:20不放碱水会酸的 If you don't put in alkaline water, it will be sour
03:21慕容锦和 Murong Jinghe
03:23你去烧柴 Go burn firewood
03:25烧柴 Burn firewood
03:28你的劲儿比我还大啊 You're stronger than me here
03:30我就是劲儿大 I'm strong
03:32我阿娘说我自小劲儿有大 My mother said I've been strong since I was a kid
03:34她总是担心我 She's always worried about me
03:35会把好不容易招上门的女婿打跑了 She will kick the son-in-law who finally came to the door
03:38那你阿娘想招一个什么样的女婿啊 What kind of son-in-law does your mother want?
03:43人好脾气好 Good temper
03:44能帮我阿爹做事的能还得会读书写字 If I can help my father do business, I have to be able to read and write
03:49往后能教小孩最好是能帮铺子算账 It's best to be able to teach children to help the shop in the future
03:52我阿爹是个粗人 My father is a rough man
03:54我阿娘总嫌他算账算不明白 My mother always thinks he can't figure it out
03:57你阿娘这哪是招女婿啊 Your mother is not looking for a son-in-law
03:59分明是招长工嘛 She's looking for a long-term worker
04:03那你呢你想找个什么样的 What about you? What kind of son-in-law do you want?
04:06我 I
04:10我没想过 I haven't thought about it
04:12反正我阿娘满意就行 As long as my mother is satisfied
04:34比我做的龙肉好吃多了 It's much better than the dragon meat I made
04:38我比不过你 I can't beat you
04:39二牛他娘都说了二牛他娘都说了 Erniu's mother said
04:41你既会针线又会带孩子说你能干 You are good at needlework and you can take care of children
04:43说你能干 You are capable
04:44我家娘子既会武功又会做肉龙同样也很能干 My wife is good at martial arts and she can make dragon meat
04:47同样也很能干 She is also very capable
04:55你脸上有面粉啊 Do you have flour on your face?
04:59头上也有啊 There's also on your head
05:02我去收拾一下 I'll clean up
05:09我帮你 I'll help you
05:40你呢 What about you?
05:42什么 What?
05:44你 You
05:47想找什么样的王妃想找什么样的王妃 What kind of princess do you want to find?
05:52王妃 Princess
05:57我没怎么想过 I haven't thought about it
06:00那个时候一心想着上战场 At that time, I was thinking about going to the battlefield
06:03还立下豪言壮语 I also made a solemn promise
06:05不破夕烟不娶妻 Do not break the evil smoke and do not marry
06:11那皇后娘娘定为你娶妻之事操碎了心 The Empress must have been worried about your marriage
06:16是啊 Yes
06:18后来实在拧不过母后 Then I couldn't hold back my mother
06:21便答应了成婚 and agreed to marry
06:23那个时候我就想 At that time, I thought
06:25要是选王妃一定要选我 If I choose the princess, I must marry her
06:30这就对了 This is the right thing
06:32一定要选个不喜欢的人 You must choose someone you don't like
06:34不喜欢的 I don't like her
06:36无情无爱无牵挂 She is heartless and carefree
06:38上了战场才敢舍生忘死 She dares to give up her life on the battlefield
06:43那做你的王妃真可怜 It's a pity to be your princess
06:48不过 But
06:50后来有人改变了我的想法 Someone changed my mind later
06:54我现在总觉得 I always feel
06:56情 爱 Love
06:58既是软肋 也是盔甲 It's both softness and armor
07:01有了想保护的人有了想保护的人 With someone you want to protect
07:03上了战场也有了决地求生的力量 You go to the battlefield and have the power to survive
07:08不管以后能不能上战场 No matter if you can go to the battlefield in the future
07:10选王妃 You choose the princess
07:13还是要选一个自己喜欢的人 You still have to choose someone you like
07:18你就不问问我喜欢什么样的 Why don't you ask me what I like?
07:23那你喜欢什么样的 What do you like?
07:28我喜欢的是一个好人 I like a good person
07:34一个宁愿伤害自己也要保护无辜的好人 A good person who would rather hurt himself than protect the innocent
07:41他的性子坚韧 倔强 His temperament is tough and stubborn
07:45认定的是宁死也不会放弃 He is determined not to give up even if he dies
07:49他的言行坦率 真诚 His words and actions are frank and sincere
07:53一怒一笑都会轻易牵绊住我的心 His anger and smile will easily bind my heart
08:03她是这世间最特别的女子 She is the most special woman in the world
08:08会武功 会刺绣 还会做肉笼 She can do martial arts, embroidery, and make meatloaf
08:22她不会事事都让着我 吵起架来也厉害得很 She won't give in to me all the time. She is also good at fighting
08:39你知道的 我这个人最讨厌输 You know that I hate to lose
08:45但是我愿意这辈子都输给她 But I am willing to lose to her all my life
08:52老大老大 你们的肉笼做好了吗 Boss, is your meatloaf ready?
09:08做好了 It's ready
09:09好 Good
09:21臭小子 真会挑时候啊 Brat, you really know how to pick the right time
09:25丰盛宴马上开始了 你们赶紧的 The banquet is about to begin. Hurry up
09:27来来来 Come on
09:40干了 Come on
09:42干了 Come on
09:44干了 Come on
09:47来 Come on
09:49来来来 搭上啊 Come on, put it on
09:51来 Come on
09:54辛苦了啊 Thank you
09:58你先不要说话 Don't say anything
10:02想说的都已经说完了 I've said everything I wanted to say
10:05之前就觉得他们两个怪怪的 不像是兄妹 I thought they were weird before, not like siblings
10:09原来是小夫妻吵架了呀 It turned out to be a little couple fighting
10:11早就好了 这夫妻哪有隔夜仇对吧 It's a long time ago. How can a couple fight overnight?
10:15对啊 Yeah
10:17威大哥 大娘 快坐 Brother Wei, Aunt, sit down
10:20你 You
10:25这就是肉笼啊 This is the meat cage
10:30威大哥 这个红果酒是你亲手酿的 Brother Wei, did you make this red fruit wine yourself?
10:34是 这个酒很甜的 你尝尝 Yes, it's very sweet. Try it
10:46来 给我吧 Come on, give it to me
10:50你脾胃虚寒 等身体养好了 我陪你喝 You have a weak stomach, but when you get better, I'll drink with you
10:53看吧 Let's see
10:57大块头 我敬你 Bighead, let me propose a toast to you
11:00其实吧 你眼光不错 Actually, you have a good taste
11:03不过 它是我的了 你不许再惦记了 But it's mine. You don't have to worry about it
11:09我想通了 我不会再跟你抢梅林了 I've made up my mind. I'm not going to fight with you anymore
11:14你也抢不过啊 You can't win
11:20大哥 妹子 这杯我敬你们 Brother, sister, let me propose a toast to you
11:25你们夫妻俩的救命之恩 我会还的 I'll pay you back for saving my life
11:28我干了 I'll drink it
11:30这就对了 That's right
11:32好 Good
11:35梅林啊 你家男人还会做肉笼 这厨艺可真好啊 Meili, your husband can make meatballs. It's a good idea
11:40其实 这肉笼不是我做的 是我家娘子做的 Actually, I didn't make the meatballs
11:43是我家娘子做的 我只用烧柴 It was my wife who made it. I only used firewood
11:45看看 梅林 你这相公可真不错 Look, Meili, your husband is really good
11:47这挑男人的眼光你最高 You have the best taste in choosing a man
11:50大娘 这哪是她会挑啊 是我岳母会挑 My mother-in-law doesn't know how to choose a man
11:53我是他们家的上门女婿 我是他们家的上门女婿 I'm the son-in-law of their family
11:56他们家挑贼婿都是他阿娘说了算 It's their mother-in-law who decides who to marry
11:59她这个人只会做戏 说话做事难辨真假 She's only good at acting. She can't tell the truth
12:04你们都别被她给骗了 Don't be fooled by her
12:06这俩人 These two
12:08你觉得 我现在还是在做戏吗 Do you think I'm still acting?
12:17他们刚来村子的时候啊 When they first came to the village
12:20这丫头死了拽着他不撒手 这丫头死了拽着他不撒手 This girl dragged him and didn't hit him
12:23我问是不是他男人 我问是不是他男人 I asked if he was a man
12:25后来丫头还说不是 后来丫头还说不是 She said no
12:27你们哪 不是一家人 不进一家门 都会演戏 You're not a family. You don't go into a house. You can all act
12:32你们说对不对啊 你们说对不对啊 You say it's right
12:38我也会演戏 我也会演戏 I can act, too
12:41你这臭孩子又逃避是不是 让我不收拾你 You're a coward again. I'll kill you
12:44站住 Stop
12:46老二 再去拿点酒 老二 再去拿点酒 Laoer, go get some more wine
12:51借一步说话啊 Let's talk in private
12:54梅林啊 梅林啊 Meilin, tell me the truth
12:58你对你这相公满意不 Are you satisfied with your husband?
13:07他这个人身上有出头毛病 He's got a problem with his body
13:12但他是个好人 But he's a good man
13:15他 他对我挺好的 He's nice to me
13:26吵架了也愿意认输 He's willing to give up a fight
13:30他 总之我阿娘应该挺满意他的 He's... Anyway, my mother should be quite satisfied with him
13:36我问你呢 你干吗提你阿娘啊 I'm asking you. Why are you mentioning your mother?
13:41我阿娘满意 我也满意 My mother is satisfied and so am I
13:45你这丫头 You naughty girl
14:15真的吗 Really?
14:16什么真的吗 What do you mean?
14:18你方才说的是真的吗 你刚才说的是真的吗 Is what you just said true?
14:20我慕容锦和做你家的贞婿 我慕容锦和做你家的贞婿 I, Murong Jinghe, am your son-in-law
14:24你真的愿意吗 Are you really willing to marry me?
14:29我不擅长编故事 我也不擅长演戏 I'm not good at making up stories. I'm not good at acting
14:34我说的每句都是真的 Everything I say is true
14:37不需要人 I don't need anyone
14:45三月的幻象沾染青白 The flowers of March are in full bloom
14:51心事落成尘埃 飘向思念的海 My heart is like a sea of longing
14:57可期待我和你的未来 But I can't wait for you and me to meet
15:03我不在意的岁月等待 I don't care about the waiting years
15:08人间悲欢谁又能明白 Who can understand the beauty of the world
15:14春花何时开 What time will the spring flowers bloom
15:16你们在干嘛 What are you doing
15:18飘向漫天的海 思念的海 My heart is like a sea of love
15:20思念的海是最美的海 The most beautiful sea is the most beautiful sea
15:23我们 We
15:27我们在抓流萤 We're catching flies
15:30大哥 你们带我走吧大哥 Brother, take me away, brother
15:33去哪儿啊 Where are you going?
15:35我住外面 我讨厌海大 I live outside. I hate the sea
15:37我不想待在老沃子村了 I don't want to stay in Lao Wozi Village
15:41安妞 Anning
15:43外面有很多凶兽外面有很多凶兽 There are a lot of monsters out there
15:45他们都会吃人 They will eat people
15:47你阿娘打你是为了保护你 Your mother hit you to protect you
15:49家里才是最安全的地方 Home is the safest place
15:51那你们为什么不回家呀 Then why don't you go home
15:53因为我 Because I
15:55因为他的阿爹阿娘被咬人的凶兽给吃掉了 Because his parents were eaten by a biting monster
15:58所以呢 So
16:00我们要去外面抓到这只凶兽 We have to go outside and catch this monster
16:02大哥才能给他一个新的家呀 Brother can give him a new home
16:05大哥 你一定要抓到那只凶兽 Brother, you must catch that monster
16:08放心吧 Don't worry
16:10走 Let's go
16:11走 Let's go
16:41走 Let's go
17:12洛梅 Luo Mei
17:15实在不值得太子殿下再费心思 It's not worth your time, Your Highness
17:20太子殿下 Your Highness
17:22皇上的羽林卫一直在暗中跟着我们 The imperial guards have been following us secretly
17:25幸好殿下早有准备 Fortunately, His Highness was prepared
17:27以寻找真凶梅林为由便可遮掩过去 To find the real murderer Mei Lin
17:30只是有羽林卫在我们做事多有掣肘 It's just that with the imperial guards here, we have to be careful
17:34恐怕景王的下落更是难寻啊 I'm afraid it's even harder to find Prince Jing
17:38就算景王回来 Even if Prince Jing comes back
17:40皇位也不一定是他的 The throne may not be his
17:43可洛梅必须是我的 But Luo Mei must be mine
17:52我要父皇将洛梅赐婚于我 I want my father to grant Luo Mei's marriage to me
17:57可皇上如何肯答应殿下 But how would His Majesty agree
17:59娶一个手握兵权的太子妃 to marry a crown princess who holds military power?
18:01况且殷将军也 Besides, General Yin also...
18:03事在人为 They have no choice
18:05他们没得选 They have no choice
18:10把这个送去凤姨宫 Send this to Fengyi Palace
18:27听说姑母的头痛之疾愈发严重了 I heard your aunt's headache is getting worse
18:31娘娘的头痛之症是心病 Her headache is a mental illness
18:34娘娘操心将军的婚事 Her Highness is worried about the general's marriage
18:36可将军却一心扑在军务上 But the general is focused on military affairs
18:37无尽儿女情事 He has no time for love affairs
18:40这件衣服是娘娘请制衣坊最好的绣娘 This dress is made by the best seamstress of the Embroidered Uniform Workshop
18:44为将军量身定做的 She made it for the general
18:46将军如愿意为娘娘换上女装 If the general is willing to change into a woman's dress for Her Highness
18:48那娘娘的头痛之症也好上一大半 Then Her Highness's headache will get better
18:52好 Good
18:54多谢将军 Thank you, General
19:07走 Let's go
19:38老妹 没事吧 Sister, are you all right?
20:00老妹 Sister
20:07老妹 Sister
20:37老妹 Sister
21:04老妹 Sister
21:08老妹 Sister
21:16大头 Dadao
21:37大头 Dadao
22:08老妹 Dadao
22:34刚才是我失礼了 I was rude just now
22:36是姑母 It's my aunt
22:38姑母想要逼皇上赐婚 My aunt wants to force His Majesty to grant a marriage
22:40将军 General
22:42今天的事倒没发生过 What happened today didn't happen
22:45你心里不要有负担 Don't feel burdened
22:50皇上 凤衣宫今日新摘的禾林最适合泡茶 Your Majesty, the newly picked lotus leaves from Fengyi Palace are the best for making tea
22:57你带着 我来处理 You take it. I'll take care of it
22:59老妹 不要担心 一切由我 Sister, don't worry. I'll take care of it
23:23父皇 娘娘 Father, Your Highness
23:26太子殿下 洛梅呢 Your Highness, where is Luo Mei?
23:28你见着她了吗 Did you see her?
23:30不曾见着 兴许是错过了 I didn't see her. Maybe I missed her
23:36太子怎么会在这儿 Why is the Crown Prince here?
23:39听闻娘娘凤体生恙 姑子特来看望 I heard that Your Highness is in good health, so I came to see you
23:45皇上 臣妾这几日夜里着了凉 身子有点乏 已经戒好了 Your Majesty, I caught a cold at night and I'm a little tired. I've already taken a rest
23:51皇上 里面请 Your Majesty, please come in
23:52里面请 Please come in
23:57儿臣鲁莽 不慎打碎娘娘的屏风 还请父皇与娘娘移别处上场 I was reckless and accidentally broke Your Highness's screen. Please go somewhere else
24:04洛梅是不是在里面 Is Luo Mei inside?
24:07有什么我们不能见的 Is there anything we can't see?
24:11太子 请圆明殿 Crown Prince, please come to the Yanming Palace
24:22为何改变计划 Why did you change the plan?
24:40洛梅 姑母其实不必如此 Luo Mei, you don't have to do this
24:53父皇 玄烈要娶殷罗梅 我的太子妃唯她一人 Father, Xuan Lie wants to marry Yin Luo Mei. She is my only wife
24:59混账 You bastard
25:02你三弟尸骨未寒 你竟然 你三弟已经死了 Your third brother is still alive. How dare you...
25:06父皇 你还要惦记他到何时 Father, how long are you going to remember him?
25:11你 就是你 You. It's you
25:16是 儿臣恨他 妒忌他 Yes, I hate him and envy him
25:21所有苦苦追求的东西 父皇的偏爱 洛梅的情义 All the things I've been looking for, father's favor, Luo Mei's affection
25:29他唾手可得 却毫不在意 He has it all, but he doesn't care
25:39我恨不得亲手杀了他 I wish I could kill him myself
25:43可他若真死在我的手中 污了名声 儿臣所求 只怕再难圆满 But if he dies in my hands and loses his reputation, I'm afraid I can't fulfill my wish
25:50您怀疑儿臣 儿臣不想辩解 待找到那个梅林审问清楚 真相自然大白 You suspect me, but I don't want to defend myself. When I find that Mei Lin and interrogate him, the truth will come out
25:57一切都是他咎由自取 Everything is up to him
26:04太子 你自小懂事明事理 你三弟顽劣 闯了祸下来去找你 你都护着他 Crown Prince, you've been sensible and reasonable since you were a child. Your third brother was naughty and made trouble to find you. You protected him
26:15为此受了不少责罚 朕都知道 朕本以为你们兄弟俩能互相念了对方是好事 但到底还是委屈了你 I know you've been punished a lot for this. I thought it was a good thing for you and your brother to care about each other
26:25但到底还是委屈了你 But in the end, you were wronged
26:29父皇 儿臣若能娶洛梅为妻 万般委屈 节食干全 Father, if I can marry Luo Mei as my wife, I will do everything to fulfill my duty
26:41你是太子 是储君 是未来的帝王 你将来要坐在这把龙椅上掌管天下杀伐 但愿儿女私情迟早会遭反噬 You are the crown prince, the crown prince, and the future emperor. You will sit on this dragon chair and rule the world
26:54但愿儿女私情迟早会遭反噬 I hope your love affair will be reversed sooner or later
26:59儿臣知道父皇在害怕什么 掌握军权的外戚 自古便是大患 前朝颠覆的教训 I know what you're afraid of. It's a big trouble to have military power
27:10儿臣莫忘于心 您可以不信殷家的忠诚之心 但至少该相信儿臣 慕容家的江山 玄烈不许任何人颠覆 The country of Murong will not be subjugated by anyone
27:22可是朕已经准了 洛梅自主则虚 这件事洛梅迟早会同意的 连这种事儿臣都无法做到 又怎能向父皇保证我大严江山无双呢 How can I promise my father that the country of Yan will not be subjugated by anyone?
27:41可是洛梅自主则虚 这件事洛梅迟早会同意的 连这种事儿臣都无法做到 又怎能向父皇保证我大严江山无双呢 How can I promise my father that the country of Yan will not be subjugated by anyone?
28:11太子殿下 洛梅身上担着殷家和平南军的胆子 没事了 你不用担心 不管我父皇说什么 你还是按照你的心意行事吧 其实姑母不这么做 我也会在赐婚的圣旨上写下殿下的名字
28:37洛梅是习武之人 不太懂得情爱之事 但我会努力去回报殿下的真情
29:07太子 为何改变计划 娘娘 就在刚才 洛梅她答应了
29:23太子好寂寞 你了解洛梅性子要强 若是用催情香强了她 怕是会激起她的逆反心思 自始至终选了要的都只是她的心甘情愿
29:54天下思恋 梦境 Thousands of dreams
30:02梦境和真理 优雅的王国
30:09梦境和真理 优雅的王国
30:13the
30:34one
30:47who
31:06has
31:30the
31:45power to
32:42change the world.
33:04And
33:34you
34:00will never be alone.
34:22You will never be alone.
35:20You will never be alone.
35:43You will never be alone.
36:03You will never be alone.
36:29You will never be alone.
36:50You will never be alone.
37:11You will never be alone.
37:34You will never be alone.
37:56You will never be alone.
38:17You will never be alone.
38:38You will never be alone.
39:05You will never be alone.
39:35You will never be alone.
40:05You will never be alone.
40:34You will never be alone.
40:58You will never be alone.
41:19You will never be alone.
41:45You will never be alone.
42:12You will never be alone.
42:34You will never be alone.
43:01You will never be alone.
43:23You will never be alone.
43:49Oh, yeah.