Tags: drama,eng sub,film,full episodes,movie,short,short drama,short film,short movie,shorts,dailymotion,sanmay
#drama
#engsub
#film
#fullepisodes
#movie
#short
#shortdrama
#shortfilm
#shortmovie
#shorts
#dailymotion
#sanmay
#drama
#engsub
#film
#fullepisodes
#movie
#short
#shortdrama
#shortfilm
#shortmovie
#shorts
#dailymotion
#sanmay
Category
🎥
Short filmTranscript
00:00每一次呼吸都是我真实的诉说 Every time I breathe, I'm telling the truth
00:29爱不一定要说出口 Love doesn't have to be said out loud
00:59爱不一定要说出口 Love doesn't have to be said out loud
01:15城市豢养两个人的光阴 The city embraces the light of two people
01:21日落会唤醒记忆 Sunset will awaken memories
01:25那一刻不需要姓名 That moment doesn't need a name
01:31就让世界烧成灰烬 Just let the world burn into ashes
01:37守护着我也只能是你 Protecting me can only be you
01:41感人剧情我们自己决定 The emotional plot is up to us
01:46不想脸上也无可代替 I don't want my face to be irreplaceable
01:50一天天看着你逃避不再言语 Every day I watch you escape without a word
01:54真的害怕想你快失去你 I'm really afraid of missing you and losing you
01:58人海里盲目的找寻 Searching in the crowd
02:02说爱你 I say I love you
02:04指尖传递间疯狂的说爱你 I say I love you like crazy
02:09听不见只能下山守在原地 I can't hear you, I can only go down the mountain and stay where I am
02:14多渴望住进你心里 I long to live in your heart
02:18想喊停想放弃 I want to stop, I want to give up
02:21想忘了我们多努力 I want to forget how hard we tried
02:25脑海里忘不掉的记忆 In my mind, I can't forget you
02:36子强 叫少朋出来吃水果咯 Zixiang, tell Shaopeng to come out and eat some fruit
02:47子强 Zixiang
02:48来来来 吃饭了 Come on, let's eat
03:19郑小哲自己下着午有什么事吗? Zheng Xiaozhe, what's the matter?
03:23想喝什么? What do you want to drink?
03:25我们交情还不到一起喝咖啡的程度吧? We're not close enough to drink coffee yet, are we?
03:28第一次到红尘开会看到你因为一支笔吃醋 The first time I saw you eating vinegar because of a pen in the Red City
03:36少朋的笔 Shaopeng's pen
03:39我的 Mine
03:40我的 Mine
03:48监督可以看见很多事 Supervisors can see a lot of things
03:51你那天的反应很有趣 Your reaction that day was very interesting
03:53所以我让人查了一下你和焦少朋的关系 So I asked someone to check your relationship with Zhao Shaopeng
03:56你们是姐弟恋? You two are siblings?
03:58不 不 No
03:59但恋不算 But not in a relationship
04:00姐姐和你弟弟? Older sister and younger brother?
04:03如果跟工作无关的话我叫郑总 If it has nothing to do with work, I'll call Mr. Zheng
04:05郑总 Mr. Zheng
04:09跟我合作成为各自的男人吧 Let's work together and become our own men
04:17你想要怎么做? What do you want to do?
04:25这次拿下土地只是开始 未来请大家继续努力 给我更多偷懒的机会 This is just the beginning of getting the land. Please continue to work hard and give me more opportunities to slack off in the future
04:33干杯 Cheers
04:36大家吃好吃满 不用帮老板省钱 Everyone eats well and does not have to save money for the boss
04:40奖金 下个月会跟着薪水汇到大家账户 辛苦了 The bonus will be transferred to everyone's account next month
04:45辛苦了 Thank you
05:05干杯 Cheers
05:15你们请各位拉我来干嘛? Why did you invite me to your party?
05:17你免费吃一大餐 帮你省钱不好吗? You can eat a big meal for free and save a lot of money
05:21对 对啊 兄弟 Yeah. Thank you, bro
05:25那我可以打包吗? Can I pack it?
05:29随你 漂亮 As you like. Beautiful
05:31那这样等一下我也打包一份给你 当宵夜 Then I'll pack one for you as a late night snack later
05:36看屁啊? What are you looking at?
05:48恭喜你拿到标案 怎么样?要不要买我家的烟帖? Congratulations on your bid. What do you think? Do you want to buy my cigarettes?
05:52谢谢你 黄先生 我再看看 Thank you, Mr. Huang. I'll think about it
05:55好 那我们再谈 OK. Let's talk later
05:58黄先生 我们这边请 Mr. Huang, this way please
05:59谢谢 Thank you
06:03不是说要了江少鹏?人呢? Didn't you say you wanted Jiang Shaopeng? Where is he?
06:06他说负责照顾的老人临时有状况 他已经出发了 会晚点到 He said the old man in charge of taking care of the old man had an emergency and had already left. He'll be late
06:25老板 Boss
06:30哥 Bro
06:37好久不见 哥 你怎么会来? Long time no see, bro. What brings you here?
06:42鞋带 My shoelaces
06:48哥 我自己来 Bro, let me do it
06:59他是谁啊?对杨子翔蛮好的吗?江少鹏情敌哦? Who is he? He's quite nice to Yang Zixiang, isn't he? Is he Jiang Shaopeng's brother?
07:11如果是就麻烦了 If he is, it'll be troublesome
07:17更麻烦的来了 It'll be even more troublesome
07:24你和杨子翔是两个世界的人 You and Yang Zixiang are from two different worlds
07:29你没遵守约定 You didn't keep your promise
07:43你配不上子翔 你的世界光鲜亮丽 你的平淡无奇 还很安静 You're not good enough for Yang Zixiang. His world is bright, while yours is dull and quiet
07:50放弃吧 他很快就会回美国跟我结婚了 Give up. He'll be coming back to America to marry me soon
07:59辛苦了 家庭 事业 生活 你都没有办法帮他 这样的你能跟他走多久? Thank you for your hard work. You can't help him with his family, career and life. How long can you stay with him?
08:10哥 Brother
08:29杨少朋 你走慢一点 你在生什么气啊? Yang Shaopeng, slow down! Are you mad at me?
08:49你有 You have
08:59堂哥啊 怎么了? Brother, what's wrong?
09:22杨少朋 Yang Shaopeng
09:23你吃醋了 你承认就原谅你 你吃醋了 You're jealous. I'll forgive you if you admit it
09:37杨少朋 你吃醋了 杨少朋 Yang Shaopeng, you're jealous. Yang Shaopeng
09:53杨少朋 你吃醋了 你承认就原谅你 你吃醋了 You're jealous. I'll forgive you if you admit it
10:11好啊 Okay
10:23你以为这样做就能影响他们的感情吗? You think you can affect their relationship by doing this?
10:26少朋不会因为你做这些事情就轻易放弃 Yang Shaopeng won't give up easily because of what you've done
10:30那换你想办法啊 Let's see what you can do
10:34生米煮成熟饭 Cook the rice into cooked rice
10:37这什么招啊? What's this?
10:39你操钢刀局啊?你怎么知道? You play the piano? How do you know?
10:41小姐 你在开玩笑吗? Miss, are you kidding me?
10:43没办法啊 我没谈过恋爱 No way. I've never been in a relationship
10:46谁叫子祥要破坏计划 解除婚约 Who is Ziqiang who wants to destroy the plan and break the engagement?
10:48不然我需要这么头痛吗? Do I need to be this headache?
10:51所以你没有喜欢杨子祥? So you don't like Yang Ziqiang?
10:56不行 No
11:18等一下 先洗澡 I want to take a shower first
11:43等一下 先洗澡 I want to take a shower first
11:47身上很臭 My body is smelly
12:01等一下 小老婆 是我要洗澡 是我们要洗澡 Wait a minute, Miss, I want to take a shower
12:16先洗澡 I want to take a shower
12:46先洗澡 I want to take a shower
13:16先洗澡 I want to take a shower
13:46我忘记了 I forgot it
13:59不要吵他们 Don't disturb them
14:01他们? Them?
14:03杨子祥怎么不出来吃早餐啊? Why doesn't Yang Ziqiang come out for breakfast?
14:06这么关心我家小老板 So concerned about my little boss
14:08不太有意思啊 It's not interesting
14:10杨子祥救过我 还让我借住他家 Yang Ziqiang saved me and let me borrow his house
14:13他是我的恩人 我当然关心啊 He is my benefactor. Of course I care about him
14:15这么直言土抱 So straightforward
14:17当然的 Of course
14:19这是我做人最基本的道理 This is the most basic principle of my life
14:23你今天没打扰我吗? You didn't disturb me today?
14:25没有啊 干嘛? No, why?
14:27最近很忙 支援一下你们 I've been busy recently. Can you help me?
14:30每小时都有半个小时的空位每小时都有半个小时的空位 I have more than half an hour of free time
14:32没问题 等我出来 No problem. Wait for me
14:36谢谢啊 陈凤姐 Thank you, Cheng Fengjie
14:40这公共内容是什么? What is this public content?
14:41秘书 Secret letter
14:42秘书 Secret letter
14:45我先跟你说 我英文不好 Let me tell you first. My English is not good
14:48我打字也超慢 我根本不会用电脑 I type very slowly and I don't know how to use a computer
15:02放心 适合你这招 Don't worry. It suits you
15:10走吧 Let's go
15:12谢谢 Thank you
15:22说什么秘书啊 What secret letter?
15:27就苦够了 That's enough
15:34笑得真巧 You're so funny
15:37有这么受欢迎的老板感觉怎么样啊 How does it feel to have such a popular boss?
15:39美国回来的菁英 长得帅 个性又好 The elites who came back from the U.S. are handsome and have good personalities
15:43个性哪里好 性格差得要死 What's so good about their personalities? Their personalities are so different
15:47你的毅力比你的杀人技巧好一千倍 Your skills in killing are a thousand times better than yours
15:50心机还很重 He's very scheming
15:53还玩得很花 He's very playful
15:55帅哥 帅哥 一起喝一杯 Hey, handsome. Let's have a drink
15:58除了长得还能看之外 到底哪里受欢迎? Besides his good looks, which part of him is popular?
16:03陈德柱是这样的人哦 当然是 Chen Dezhu is that kind of person? Of course
16:05王欣泽 Wang Xinjie
16:06王欣泽 Wang Xinjie
16:08什么事? What's the matter?
16:09红茶 三片柠檬 不加糖 Red tea, three slices of lemon, no sugar
16:13是 Yes
16:16三片柠檬 怀孕 Three slices of lemon, pregnant?
16:18也是你的啊 It's also yours
16:19陈德柱 陈德柱 陈德柱 陈德柱 Chen Dezhu, Chen Dezhu
16:34我为你对很好 I treat you very well
16:39王欣泽 Wang Xinjie
16:40王欣泽 Wang Xinjie
16:48你没事吧? Are you alright?
16:53我没事 I'm fine
17:06妈 不要再帮我介绍对象了 Mom, stop introducing me to someone
17:09我一定会跟杨子翔结婚的 我保证 I will definitely marry Yang Ziqiang. I promise
17:18手机是无辜的 The phone is innocent
17:19拿它出去对你没有好处吧 It's not good for you to take it out
17:22我有的是钱可以换 I have money to exchange
17:24是你的钱还是你们家的钱? Is it your money or your family's money?
17:28请你的 It's yours
17:30我比较不吃碳水化合物 I don't eat carbonated food
17:33你怕胖? Are you afraid of being fat?
17:34谁怕啦 Who's afraid?
17:35我三天都营养师规划 I have a nutritionist plan every day
17:37你这么听话 连这个都有营养师规划 You're so obedient. You even have a nutritionist plan
17:47你 You
17:48蛮可爱的 You're cute
17:49什么意思? What do you mean?
17:56刚听你讲电话 I just heard you talking on the phone
17:58没有跟杨子翔结婚 If you don't marry Yang Ziqiang
18:00你妈就会帮你安排新的对象 Your mom will arrange a new man for you
18:01想要享受家族带来的财富 If you want to enjoy the wealth brought by your family
18:04就必须承担相对的义务啊 You have to bear relative obligations
18:05婚姻只不过是另外一种形式的契约 Marriage is just another form of contract
18:08你会跟签契约的人谈感情吗? Will you be in a relationship with someone who signs a contract?
18:12但婚姻立基于爱 But marriage is based on love
18:18你工作为什么要签契约? Why do you sign a contract at work?
18:20签契约? Signing a contract?
18:22为了确保双方的权利义务 In order to ensure the rights and obligations of both parties
18:24以免遭受不公平的对待导致损失 In order to avoid unfair treatment and loss
18:32你说的也有道理 You have a point
18:36所以杨子强是个混蛋 So Yang Ziqiang is a bastard
18:42为什么突然跑出这个结论? Why did you come to this conclusion all of a sudden?
18:46他没事干嘛喜欢上人啊 Why did he fall in love with someone all of a sudden?
18:48他还在我面前放傻 He even showed off in front of me
18:49公然外遇的臭鸡蛋我绝对不会放过他 I will never let him go
18:53等你真的喜欢上一个人的时候你就知道了 You will know when you really like someone
18:56感情不是你能够控制的啊 Love is not something you can control
18:58婚姻也不只是契约 Marriage is not just a contract
19:00还是你愿意一辈子爱护一个人的承诺 Or you are willing to love someone's promise for the rest of your life
19:05因为我上去看太多了吧 Because I went to see too many people
19:10说好一起合作拆散他们的说好一起合作拆散他们的 We agreed to work together to break them apart
19:12不要忘了 Don't forget
19:28她就是你为了被约定的原因 She is the reason why you were engaged
19:32哥对不起 Bro, I am sorry
19:36不过你放心 But don't worry
19:38我会跟我爸说清楚 I will make it clear to my dad
19:42说清楚什么 Make what clear?
19:46我决定留在台湾 I decided to stay in Taiwan
19:49理由 Reason?
19:51我有喜欢的人了 I have someone I like
19:53我会解除跟宇农的婚约 I will break off my engagement with Yu Nong
19:55留在台湾跟他在一起 Stay in Taiwan with him
19:58以后韩凤就交给哥了 I will leave Han Feng to you
20:02喜欢江少博 You like Jiang Shaopeng?
20:05是的 Yes
20:22下班了? Are you off work?
20:24哭 Crying?
20:26我哪有哭 I am not crying
20:54我今天见过我堂哥 I met my cousin today
20:58我有喜欢的人了 I have someone I like
21:00我会解除跟宇农的婚约 I will break off my engagement with Yu Nong
21:03留在台湾跟他在一起 Stay in Taiwan with him
21:05以后韩凤就交给哥了 I will leave Han Feng to you
21:10喜欢江少博? You like Jiang Shaopeng?
21:16他们在海里就不该放过我 They should not let me go in the sea
21:19他们在海里就不该放过我 They should not let me go in the sea
21:40哥 Brother
21:41哥 Brother
21:48哥 Brother
21:54他很厉害 He is very good
21:56从小就立志接管我家的事业 He has been taking over my family's business since he was a child
22:01不像我 Unlike me
22:03小时候我掉进海里差点害他淹死 When I was a kid, I fell into the sea and almost drowned him
22:09可能是因为这件事加上我爸希望我接班 Maybe it's because of this, plus my dad wants me to take over
22:13我跟他变得很尴尬 I feel awkward with him
22:16他对我有时候好,有时候冷淡 He is sometimes nice to me, sometimes cold
22:21比起亲情,我的家人更重视利益 My family values interests more than family
22:28你知道吗? Do you know?
22:30我很喜欢你家人的气氛 I like the atmosphere of your family
22:35你爸妈很关心你 Your parents care about you
22:38你也很关心他们 You also care about them
22:40还能互相开玩笑 You can joke with each other
22:42很温馨,很幸福 Very warm and happy
23:12如何忘记那关于爱情的温暖 How to forget the warmth of love
23:28你知道刚刚说的是什么意思吗? Do you know what you just said?
23:42我爱你 I love you
24:12我爱你 I love you
24:42我爱你 I love you
25:12我爱你 I love you
25:15我爱你 I love you
25:17我爱你 I love you
25:19我爱你 I love you
25:21我爱你 I love you
25:23我爱你 I love you
25:25我爱你 I love you
25:27我爱你 I love you
25:29我爱你 I love you
25:31我爱你 I love you
25:33我爱你 I love you
25:35我爱你 I love you
25:37我爱你 I love you
25:39我爱你 I love you
25:40忘不掉那天的约定 Close your eyes and forget the promise of that day
25:45回忆都是你的声音 Memories are your voice
25:50你要回美国吗? Are you going back to America?
25:52不会真的安上吧? Will you really love me?
25:54请你离开他 Please leave him