• 2 days ago
Shameless Lover Episode 3 ENG SUB (2024) Chinese Romance
Transcript
00:00凤亭在了昨天 The wind stopped yesterday
00:09那张熟悉的脸 That familiar face
00:13你给的温柔该怎么去隐藏 How should I hide the tenderness you gave me
00:19平平和你翻看茫茫人海 Looking at the vast sea with you
00:23看故事冒下尘埃 Watching the story of the hidden darkness
00:26然后又相逢在那结局外 And then meet again at that ending
00:30尽头就是我最好的期待 The end is my best expectation
00:56公主果然最喜欢我 The princess loves me the most
01:26看样子成了 Looks like I made it
01:45不对 No
01:52已经两天了 It's been two days
01:54宫殿都快被我翻遍了 I've searched the whole palace
01:56怎么还是没找到 Why haven't I found her yet?
01:58前天是让站着射箭 The day before yesterday, she asked me to stand and shoot
02:00昨天是让跪着射箭 Yesterday, she asked me to kneel and shoot
02:02今天是让跑着 Today, she asked me to run
02:04这个女人属实变态 This woman is a pervert
02:08这个明月宫看起来也十分危险 This Mingyue Palace looks very dangerous
02:11到处都是机关 There are traps everywhere
02:13没有一处是安全的地方 Not a single place is safe
02:16最危险的地方最安全 The most dangerous place is the safest
02:22你要在她的寝宫 Are you going to be in her bedroom?
02:25我今天算是把她彻底得罪了 I've totally offended her today
02:27她应该不会再找我了 She won't come to me anymore
02:29不行 No
02:30你还得忍最后一次 You have to bear it for the last time
02:32今晚我要亲自把你送到她的身边去 Tonight, I'm going to send you to her personally
02:45娘子 你要干什么 What are you going to do?
02:47想要讨好一个人 If you want to please someone
02:49就要学会放下自己的姿态 You have to learn to let go of yourself
02:54我要怎么放下姿态 How can I let go of myself?
02:56两个字 服从 Two words. Obey
02:59四个字 完全服从 Four words. Fully obey
03:03不要问对方你要做什么 Don't ask what you want to do
03:06那我 Then I...
03:07更不该问我该怎么做 You shouldn't ask what I should do
03:12是 娘子 Yes, my dear
03:16你为什么愿意为我付出这么多 Why are you willing to pay so much for me?
03:18你甚至都不知道我来明月宫想要做什么 You don't even know what I'm here for
03:24明月宫最大的宝贝就是夜影珠 The biggest treasure in Mingyue Palace is the Night-Shadow Pearl
03:27娘子肯定也是冲着它来的呀 You must have come for it, too
03:31我本来还想瞒着你的 你都知道 I was going to keep it from you. You know that
03:35娘子不信任我 一定是我做得还不够好 You don't trust me. I must have done something wrong
03:39娘子无需苛责自己 You don't have to blame yourself
03:42可是娘子 那锦鸣月心狠手辣 But, my dear, that Jin Mingyue is cruel
03:49若她就这么把我给勒死了 If she kills me like this...
03:52死是肯定不能死的 要不然又得重来 You can't die. Otherwise, you'll have to start over
03:57我的意思是 在生死这个问题上 我们要掌握主动权 I mean, when it comes to life and death, we have to take the initiative
04:05那要怎么做才能既讨好她 又掌握主动权呢 What should I do to please her and take the initiative?
04:35众公子都知道 锦鸣月今日翻牌的方式是与各位公子共浴 Everyone knows that the way Jin Mingyue is going to turn the tables today is to meet you
04:50所以我们要实战 让她能够挑选你 So we have to have a real battle so that she can choose you
04:55是 娘子 Yes, my dear
04:57用她喜欢的方式讨好她 就能掌握主动权 Use the way she likes to please her to take the initiative
05:03那我要怎么讨好她呀 How can I please her?
05:09我教你 I'll teach you
05:20记住了吗 Do you remember?
05:27娘子 这样的方式你也喜欢吧 My dear, do you like this way too?
05:34你放开我 Let go of me
05:37你要干什么 What are you doing?
05:43宋辰辰 你要做什么 Su Chenchen, what are you going to do?
05:47娘子 你也不会水 不如我们今天就先倒着吧 My dear, you don't know how to swim either. Why don't we just pour it today?
06:04主位公子 公主今日心情不快 都给我好生伺候着 Gentlemen, the princess is in a bad mood today. Please serve her well.
06:12就先从苏公子开始吧 Let's start with Mr. Su
06:16请大家移步寝殿 Please go to the bedroom
06:23一会儿我在寝殿拖住时间 I'll stay in the bedroom for a while
06:25好 我去中殿找找 Okay, I'll go to the main hall
06:33走 Let's go
06:59他已经付出了这么多了 He has given so much
07:00如果我什么都找不到岂不是强功尽弃 If I can't find anything, it's a waste of time
07:23密室 太好了 Great, it's a secret room
07:26说 谁派你来的 Tell me who sent you here
07:30小叶公子 你这是做什么 Mr. Ye, what are you doing here?
07:41你们私底下在做什么 我可全都知道 I know what you're doing in private
07:47我们 We
07:49你和那个苏辰澈应该不止兄弟关系吧 You and Su Chenche are not just brothers, are you?
07:54被发现了 They found out
07:56别以为我不知道你们打什么主意 Don't think I don't know what you're up to
07:58那就留不得你了 I won't let you live
08:00我飞 I'll fly
08:04你看 You see
08:06被我炸出来就恼羞成怒啊 还想打我 You're angry just because I blew you up
08:09我小叶乃明月宫第一公子 我小叶乃明月宫第一公子 I'm the first son of Mingyue Palace
08:12你们休想撼动我的位置 Don't you dare touch my position
08:16是是是 我们也是一时被荣华富贵迷了眼 Yes, yes, we were also fascinated by glory and wealth for a while
08:21还请小叶公子高抬贵手 放我们一马 Please, Mr. Ye, let us go
08:26你们必须三日之内离开明月宫 你们必须三日之内离开明月宫 You must leave Mingyue Palace within three days
08:28如若不然 本公子可就不客气了 Otherwise, I won't be polite
08:51娘子 你回来了 Honey, you're back
08:54你去哪儿了 可还顺利 Where did you go? Did everything go well?
08:55对了 有没有吃晚饭 来 我给你准备了桂花糕 香酥饼 还有莲子羹 Oh, by the way, did you have dinner? Come on, I prepared osmanthus cake, balsamic cake and lotus seed soup for you
09:04先吃这个 Eat this first
09:16你受伤了 Are you hurt?
09:19我没事 我先吃吧 I'm fine. Let's eat first
09:25她对你做什么了 What did she do to you?
09:43刚刚沐浴玩得不错啊 You just had a good time taking a bath
09:45你现在这个样子我也喜欢 I like you now
09:52再来玩 Let's play again
09:55你竟敢违抗我 How dare you disobey me
10:03这不正是你想要的吗 Isn't this what you want?
10:07公主 Princess
10:11没什么 小伤而已 我能挺住 It's nothing. It's just a small injury. I can stand it
10:16你到底是怎么受的伤 How did you get hurt?
10:18这种事我经历多了 I've been through a lot
10:25明枪易躲 暗箭难防 If you use a clear spear, it's hard to avoid it
10:36我这一箭若不是收了力 你早就死了 If I didn't take the force, you would have been dead
10:40敌人可不会对你收力 The enemy won't take the force
10:42没死就给我接着来 If you're still alive, come to me
10:51你到底经历了什么 What have you been through?
10:55娘子忘了 关于过去我什么都不记得 I forgot about the past. I don't remember anything
11:01不记得也好 放心 以后有我在 不会让你留疤的 It's good that you don't remember. Don't worry. I'm here. I won't let you leave scars
11:10这是我在回春谷特制的金创药 This is the golden medicine I made in Huichun Valley
11:26娘子 My wife
11:38公主今晚翻了谁的盘 Whose card did the princess flip tonight?
11:41是苏公子 It's Mr. Su
11:43什么 What?
11:46他们还没走 They haven't left yet
11:49苏臣彻身之力 The power of the Su family
11:52那就别怪本公子不客气了 Don't blame me for being rude
11:54公子 那是公主赐给你的红鸡蛋 Mr. Su, that's the red egg the princess gave you
12:01你怎么不早点提醒我 Why didn't you tell me earlier?
12:03完了完了 It's over
12:05我的蛋 My egg
12:08你身上的伤还未好 你身上的伤还未好 You haven't recovered yet
12:11要不找个借口别去了 Why don't you find an excuse not to go
12:15娘子不用担心 My wife, don't worry
12:17我的伤已经好得差不多了 My wound is almost healed
12:19而且这次机会难得 And this is a rare opportunity
12:24那您可千万别太失诚了 一定要保护好自己 Then you must not be too honest. You must protect yourself
12:31娘子 怎么才算是保护好自己啊 My wife, how can I protect myself?
12:39如果他对你有什么非分之想 If he has any improper thoughts about you
12:41就扎他风池血 一扎便于 Just stab him with wind and snow
12:44这个是娘子的行医工具 This is my wife's medical tool
12:46我怎么能为他伤人呢 How can I hurt him?
12:51那用酒把他灌醉 Then drink him drunk
12:53总可以了吧 Is that okay?
12:55怎么灌 How?
13:04首先 First
13:06先用你这张帅气的脸庞讨好他 Use your handsome face to please him
13:10然后呢 Then
13:11把手挽上他的手臂说 Put your hand on his arm and say
13:15公主 我们来喝交杯酒吧 Princess, let's have a drink
13:19喝酒的时候把酒倒掉 Pour the wine when you drink
13:24明白了吗 Do you understand?
13:25明白了 Yes
13:26来 试一下 Come on, try it
13:38凉晨 难过春宵 情深 豆腐清酒 On a cool day, a sad spring night, a deep love, tofu and wine
13:44娘子 我们来喝交杯酒吧 My wife, let's have a drink
13:48不对 No
13:49你怎么能叫他娘子 How can you call him wife?
13:53不对 No
13:54我为什么要在意这个 Why should I care about this?
14:00娘子 你怎么自己先喝了 My wife, why did you drink it first?
14:04算了 算了 重来一次 Forget it. Let's do it again
14:13我 I
14:15我这儿有那个 那个解酒丸 I have that decoction here
14:17你提前半个提前三个时辰把它服下 You take it three hours in advance
14:21让你喝什么酒都没事了 You can drink whatever you want
14:24还有 And
14:25还有这个提神正气丸 止痛散瘀丸 补血补气散 这些都给你 And this is for you to boost your energy and relieve pain
14:30补血补气散 这些都给你 And this is for you to boost your energy and relieve pain
14:35这些药丸可值不少钱啊 These decoctions are worth a lot of money
14:38我说你又什么心窍啊 What's wrong with me?
14:47娘子对我最好了 My wife is the best to me
14:52算了 目前她安全才是最紧要的 Forget it. Her safety is the most important thing
14:56这些药服下对你的身体也有好处 These decoctions are good for your health
15:00等你恢复好了也更有精力对付那个锦鸣玉 When you get better, you'll have more energy to deal with that Jin Mingyu
15:04好 Okay
15:07对了 还有 And
15:10苏公子 准备得如何了 时辰到了 Mr. Su, how's the preparation going? It's time
15:14娘子 那我就先走了 My wife, I'm leaving
15:15你一定要保护好自己 You must protect yourself
15:24娘子放心 死不了 Don't worry, I won't die
15:45苏贞车 Su Zhenzhe
16:15优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
16:45优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
17:15优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
17:45Subscribe Now!

Recommended